CANADIANS READ - Canadian Tire Dry Cell Batteries

Yeah Good deal, I bought an Orbital last year ~200 bucks, I killed it though, was replaced under warrenty w/ an "eliminator" no charge.

good batteries.

Patrick Bureau <ats@longcoeur.com> wrote:
Has any of the rocco-heads noticed (yes I just had to get rid of my weak
Texas Wall-mart battery for a "cold weather battery today in the jeep"

And the well known Canadian tire "Eliminator" is now a dry cell battery, and
aside from being totally black it looks pretty much the same to the OPTIMA
battery.

And yes at 164$ Canadian it was a steal (thanks god I am paying in American
and getting my sales taxes back after I go back to texas. ( 21$ of taxes
damn it!)

Canadian tires sell optima as well: picture
00_160_CC_1e68c.jpg>

Here is the eliminator battery. picture
CC_285bd.jpg>

ATS - Patrick Bureau - ats@longcoeur.com

1985 3A/JH 2L - 102.5 Whp, 121 Torque

75, 77, 79, 80, 81s , 82, 86 on stand by.

web site : http://ats.longcoeur.com