CANADIANS READ - Canadian Tire Dry Cell Batteries

Well, Adam has my new Interstate up in North Bay and says it's doing great
things starting the POS Jetta's tired diesel. I've had terrible results from
the various CTC batteries I've had over the years, but most of them sort of
"found me". That's why I got the Interstate.  But that is interesting. We
have a local guy who gets us blemished goodies. I'll have to ask the kid
what he paid for the summer Jetta's Optima blem.
Cathy