Epoxy

> While this, and the example of the new (and probably older) Lotus use
resin on
> the body, there are not many examples I can think of where they will use
epoxy
> on something like a strut.

Please pay attention before you jump in and comment.  Does the epoxy support
the load of the spring/body pushing down?  NO, IT DOES NOT.  The old spring
perch does.  The epoxy simply keeps the new threaded perch in place so it
doesn't rattle about or come up when unloaded, if I understand the
installation correctly.

gd