From: scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org] On Behalf Of Bryan Rankin
Sent: Thursday, January 22, 2004 9:14 PM
To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: Brake Question

Hi guys,

   Trying to get my spindle off, and shamefully, I got as far getting
the
car propped on the jack stands and taking the wheels off.  I cannot
figure
out which size Allen(?) wrench i need to get the caliper carriers off.
6mm
will not go in, 8mm will not go in, i even gave it some encouragement
from
Mr. Hammer, and nothing.   Is there a special tool?  I looked at
Canadian
Tire for a 7mm, but all the sets I saw, had none.

Thanks

Bryan
81 Volkswagen Scirocco