Brake Question

No more than 2.00 a bolt, 16V or 8V for the bolts that hold the caliper to the
carrier, and 3.50 a piece for the bolts that hold the carrier to the spindle...
I think there is some confusion on which you all are refering to, as the ones
that hold the caliper carrier in place are six point, and the caliper bolts
are allen head...

HTH
--
Regards,