(OT)I would like to ask you all a question...(Long)

Retry 1:

While I'm not new (about 6 months) I'm still lurking due to the fact
that, like you, I dont have one either. Im still in high school so I
have no money, and the classifides and auto trader have next to nothing
in my area for under 2k. After I save up some money, and finish this
lincoln 'tuna boat' that fell into my lap, I plan on buying a mk1.
OT stuff on the OT thread aside. I did notice that you kinda jumped
right in as opposed to getting a feel for the group. In fact, I didnt
even notice that you were new (I rarely check the author), just assumed
that you were a group vet. I dont think that your sig has anything to do
with any hostilities.