(OT)I would like to ask you all a question...(Long)

--- David Utley <mr.utility@highstream.net> wrote:

> ..  I realize that I have only been on the list for a
> relatively short period
> of time, and that I may just be paranoid, thinking I am
> stepping on toes when
> I am not...  Regardless of that, I would like everyone
> that has an opinion on
> this to send me a note with their thoughts...
>
>     My question is this---Is my signature a problem?

Why would it be?  I certainly don't think so.

>   The reason I ask, is it seems that although I have been
> in the automotive
> biz in one capacity or another for the last 12 years, it
> seems like I get an
> unusual amount of flack for the statements I make.  I
> most certainly do not
> have the market cornered on the truth, and if I have
> given anyone that
> impression, let me put that idea to rest right now. I
> only try to relay the
> experience I have had if it seems like it is pertinent to
> the list.

That's all anyone here really can do.  There are a couple
people on this list that I disagree with most of the time,
but I'm not one to go and attack them on it.

>   I think I have mentioned before that I am here for two
> reasons: 1) To learn
> all that I can of sources for those specific Scirocco
> parts that can not be
> found easily, and 2), to try to share what I have learned
> over the last 200K
> miles of driving, working on, and studying of these
> cars...

That's exactly what this list is for.  I've not followed
all threads, and therefore don't know if there's been a big
war going on with you and others, but we all have
differences of opinion at times.  Everyone just needs to
live with it.

> And no, I am not gay, either.  But I am occassionally
> happy...  :-)

LOL!

I'm not telling anyone how to talk, just pointing out the
reason why I don't particularly like a certain term.  I'll
get over it.  :p

=====
Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
'81 S, '85, '86 & '88 Sciroccos, '96 Passat GLX Wagon, '56 Cessna 172
For Sale: '90 Passat Wagon, '82 Scirocco.
"My rabbit has a human foot on his keychain.  That's not the scary part.  What I wanna know is what those keys are for." - The Four Postmen