(OT)I would like to ask you all a question...(Long)

A man's signature does not mean he's an expert at anything; his expertise
over the internet is less than palpable to say the least. Until once speaks
out or acts in a way to provide one's knowledge on current subjects or
topics that, he may be proficient in, and therefore provide a service to the
community.

I am no expert, far from it, and if asked, I provide an opinion (which most
ignore) but I provide it anyways, if I believe that the information is
justified, if someone does not like it or disagree they can at their time of
choosing, perform a service to the same community by correcting my error,
then a dual service has been provided to the group (what is wrongly believe
to be true and the actual correction by providing the truth itself)

Your signature, only represent who you work for, not what your talents are.

In my case my signature on indicates the folly of owning so many scirocco
and the level of insanity I have gained and how far I have progressed in my
desires to have and own all scirocco's in Texas I can...

What was the question again?