Lightened flywheels...

Ummmm, I've resurfaced many a VW flywheel, and I can't possibly see how
resurfacing it could cause it to grenade.  You either have the
mandrels/setup to do it or you don?t.  As long as you don't machine it
past the minimum thickness I don't see how the integrity of the flywheel
could be compromised.

Mark.
80 S
81 S  2.0 ABA/JH/4K