what type of oil is better , smaller steering wheel -

Stefan , The smaller wheel gives you a bit more leg
room that is really nice , especially when the car is
lowered and having to get in and out , and it seems I
turn the wheel less and it sits in one place better on
the highway rather than having to turn it a little
here and there  , it looks cool to , I love my 13 inch
wheel !! -Aaron in San Jose -