Lightened flywheels...

----Less likely to grenade, assuming......?  That they did it correctly, of
course...  My point was not as plain as it should have been...

  Not every machine shop knows the correct way to machine a VW flywheel...  I
do know that many will not machine any flywheels, for liablility
concerns/fears...  Most cars do not even have a flywheel setup as ours is,
open in the center...

Hopefully that makes that a bit more plain...
--
Regards,
David Utley