http://www.balancegroupp.com/instco13.html

Check your current parts.
http://www.balancegroupp.com/instco12.html

The instructions.
http://www.balancegroupp.com/instco14.html

Brian

On Wed, 21 Jan 2004, b.honnold wrote:

> Brian,
>
> Can you elaborate on the mounting procedure?  I am currently mounting a
> set of Ground Control Coilovers that require cutting the perch off of a
> stock strut can and then Mig welding a "mounting" collar on.
>
> I'd be fascinated to know how an epoxied collar would stand up to race
> use?
>
> Brian H

Brian
88 16v $2004 GRM challenge car http://www.grmotorsports.com
84 0v Next years car? mid engine... maybe we'll see
82 0v Black 16v kit --parts
82 2.0L Topless bunny -- Knock Ignition and bigger clutch. next.
90 90q20v doing daily driver duty.
91 VFR750F everybody needs a 11-12 sec vehicle.

Contact method. Email me for AIM, ICQ, YahooIM, IRC, etc.