From: scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org] On Behalf Of Brian McGarvey
Sent: Wednesday, January 21, 2004 6:37 PM
To: reptilis
Cc: scirocco
Subject: Re: Coilovers $195 for all A1's

I honestly think it is a great deal, and not just cause I'm running
balance group stickers. The collars and stuff is made out of some sort
of
cnc'd aluminum. They are not prewelded to your strut housings. And you
epoxy them on.

On Wed, 21 Jan 2004, reptilis wrote:

> OK, so whats the deal here?    why are these so cheap...like by more
> than a grand?     Am I missing something or is this a really great
deal?

Brian
88 16v $2004 GRM challenge car http://www.grmotorsports.com
84 0v Next years car? mid engine... maybe we'll see
82 0v Black 16v kit --parts
82 2.0L Topless bunny -- Knock Ignition and bigger clutch. next. 90
90q20v doing daily driver duty.
91 VFR750F everybody needs a 11-12 sec vehicle.

Contact method. Email me for AIM, ICQ, YahooIM, IRC, etc.