Just found out I may not be loosing my Job (long)

Thanks Jeff and everyone else that replied.  The hope is that things
will go well and not at heart-attack pace.  However, the real hope is
that once we get all this done, that we won't still get the boot.  It's
all too common these days to be told whatever to get IT to finish
projects then be tossed out on our asses once the project is finished.

But, we'll just have to wait and see.  I'm trying to be optimistic for a
change.

William