Just found out I may not be loosing my Job (long)

Yea, I guess my e-mail was a bit too long and detailed, your version is
a lot better.  Oddly enough, I've already been hit up about Cincy today
by my wife (she works in the same building, but for a diff company).
Basicly, unless something happens to where I don't have a scirocco under
my arse to make it up there, or I just can't afford it, I'll be there
come hell or high water.

  Had to miss the past Cincy due to not taking any time off for fear of
being let go and the fact that I tore my MCL and driving the rocco was
very painful.  I don't intend to miss this one.  If all goes well, I'll
have my wife driving her new cabby project instead of the Toyota this
time.

William