Alternator belt

Ok, last night, 32 degrees, wet yuck weather, trying to get new alternator
in and replace the belt. All went well till the belt...where and what
compressor bolts need loosening to temporarily remove the big belt in order
to get the alt belt behind it? I got the two 13mm on the slide bracket and
one of the 8mm hex heads on the passenger side of the compressor. Is there a
4th hiding somewhere as it was quite dark and cold and I was tired of
looking. I need this car running again tonite.

thanks

Check out the new MSN 9 Dial-up — fast & reliable Internet access with prime