!!WAY OT!! Building a PC Finalized parts List

Good, but ditch the CD Rom for a burner. They're so amazingly cheap these days, it just makes sense. On the other hand, you can't beat Dell's prices. They have crappy customer service (that may change, they sent the CS dept to India and now decided to move it back) and ok quality components, but desktops starting at $399 with all kinds of free stuff and free upgrades, etc etc. They also have a big sale on refurb'd comps. It ends the 21st though.

Dan

"Leach, Michael" <michael.leach@lmco.com> wrote:

> Here is my semi-finalized list of components. I am building a new PC and
> re-using monitor keyboard...etc. It is all coming from newegg. Any
> opinions are appreciated.
>
> DFI Ultra Infinity Motherboard 95
Nvidia Nforce 400 Ultra chipset w/Onboard SATA, RAID, LAN, Sound, firewire

> AMD 2500+ Barton OEM 88
> Cooler Master Aero 7 CPU fan 18
>
> Kingston matched pair value ram 91
(2x256) DDR