Recaro Seats

Last week I asked how to make my Jetta 16v Recaros fit in my 75 scirocco, My
probblem is, I have these (which are absolutly perfect!), and a very nice set
of 86 GLI (recaro like) seats neither of which will fit my car. I am hoping
someone on the list either has some good "slide-in" sport seats to trade, or I
will offer them up for sale to the list, first. My car is starting to come
together and I would like to get this out of the way. Photos will be available
soon. Also, I need to change my screenname on the list, do I need to unreg. and
then rereg? Michael