From: scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org] On Behalf Of VWGTIKIM@aol.com
Sent: Sunday, January 18, 2004 9:15 PM
To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: Recaro Seats

Last week I asked how to make my Jetta 16v Recaros fit in my 75
scirocco, My
probblem is, I have these (which are absolutly perfect!), and a very
nice set
of 86 GLI (recaro like) seats neither of which will fit my car. I am
hoping
someone on the list either has some good "slide-in" sport seats to
trade, or I
will offer them up for sale to the list, first. My car is starting to
come
together and I would like to get this out of the way. Photos will be
available
soon. Also, I need to change my screenname on the list, do I need to
unreg. and
Scirocco-l mailing list