Homemade VW car dolly - What is a good tongue weight?

In a normal street car the tires turn the same amount on both sides.this
makes cornering at "slower speeds" easier. Most autocrossers allign the cars
so there is "toe-out" which means the fron of the tires point away from each
other rather than being perfectly parrallel.

I do understand the worry of putting strain on the steering system. But, I
really don't think it's something to fuss that much over. If it was
somethign to fuss about I'm sure U-Haul and others would have a different
design for the 2 wheel dollies they have.

Peace Out,
Rhett
Rocco_crossing
'83 Rocco (DEAD!!) :-(  Now what to do???