New ETKA

ETKA is the parts program for VW...  If you had it, you could look up parts
for you, and all your friends!  Sorry, end of work is near...

No, some people like it because it gives some exploded views of things, and it
is therefore a good addition to Bentley when trying to figure out how things
come apart...  As well as the benny of being able to figure out what part
number a hydraulic rootenator valve is...

HTH
--
Regards,
David Utley