G60 install into a MK1

Okay, I know I have seen a few people post before about G60 conversions
into a roc.

Well I am now just cleaning up an install and I have a question.

Does the Digi-1 ecu use the oil temp sensor or the oil pressure sensor.
>From what I can gather from Bently, they seem to be used only for the MFA
on the corrado.

I wanted to make the oil temp gauge work and the pressure warning light,
but did not want to steal the sensors if they were in use.

TIA

Cory Langford
'79 Cheap Ass turbo daily driver - RIP
'86 turbo project - The Next daily driver?
'65 Ghia - The next project in the garage