MK1 Window Rubber

> This sounds just like this ass on Vortex, in the Mk1 forum.  Cullen.

Dave - I know Cullen personally. While I will come to his defense from a
character standpoint, there's obviously no question his dialogue with you
was suspect. He's a good guy from what I can tell and you may want to
consider cutting him some slack.

First, English is not his first language. He's from Estonia (my family just
so happens to be too and that's how I came to know him).

Second, he is trying to get his fledgling business off the ground and truly
is fielding 100's of emails a day. He used to work at ND.

With all that said, if you're going to start your own venture, you'd better
know the difference between the terms "Mark 1" and "A1" (personally, it
irritates me that many in the Vortex crowd and beyond  refer to A1 Rabbits,
GTis and Jettas as "mark 1's"...) not to mention keeping past conversations
with potential customers straight.

Again, not trying to say you're wrong, just offering a little perspective.

My $0.02 - JT