[OT] Immigration... Lead to a trip to canada ...once again!

Well, like on queue, the INS or I should call it as it is called now;
"Homeland Security, Immigration and Naturalization Services", have finally
approved my request to be an US Immigrant. After numerous (5) years of
filling forms, deburseries that always match the number of forms to be
filed, the endless years of immigration red tape come down to this "final"
trip.

Yep, I am heading north again, back to Montreal, for an US embassy Interview
(somehow it escapes me that they send me the paperwork in DALLAS, USA) to be
performed outside the country.

I leave the 18th and if all goes according to plan (and that is no small
feat with the HSINS) I should be a green Card immigrant on the 24th.

All projects are on hold. So don't worry if you don't hear from me during
the week of the 18-28 Jan 2004.

Patrick Bureau