G60 Conversions - Question

Just a question for those that have completed a G60 conversion into a roc.

I am about to finish off a cleanup of a g60 into a MK1 ('78) roc.  I was
wondering if the G60 ecu needed the oil pressure signal and the oil temp
signal.  I would like to get the oil temp. gauge to work and the oil
pressure warning light on the '78 roc.  Right now they are going to the G60
harness.  I am looking through the Bentley and it looks like they were used
by the MFA on the Corrado, but not the Digi-1 ecu.

Just wanted to confirm this with someone who has done the install before.

TIA

Cory Langford
'79 Cheap Ass turbo daily driver - RIP
'86 turbo project - The Next daily driver?
'65 Ghia - The next project in the garage