part needed - 16V cooling system

Ah the water pipe. I got a nice new one last summer from the dealer, not too
expensive, and I got to play with all those $^!@)(_(#@g hose clamps as an
added bonus. If you get a new one, you can paint it with that ricey
anodizing paint, mine's shiny turquiose   (OOOOOH AHHHHH) ...then of course
I discovered the faulty valve for the heater is nearby, after I filled it
up. More "antifreeze in the eye" stories this spring when I put that puppy
in no doubt.. (not playing with coolant in this weather, I'll leave that for
Jules)
Cathy