From: scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org] On Behalf Of Ron Pieper
Sent: Saturday, January 10, 2004 10:33 AM
To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: part needed - 16V cooling system

I need that dastardly metal pipe that sneaks up from the front side of the
block around the
driver's side up by the water neck at the side of the head.  Has to be for a
16V Scirocco.  Any
other hoses etc. that connect to it are most welcome.

Or...has anyone successfully eliminated this in a clean and reliable
fashion?

TIA

Ron