Yeah Baby!!! Lovin' the dry ice!

Nice! Good to know there is a definite solution to getting that crap off. Dry ice is fun stuff, next time put some water in your sink, a bit of dish soap and a hunk of dry ice. It's cool, but beware the mess. Another fun thing is if you put a small piece on a spoon, the spoon will 'sing'. I've found dry ice in supermarkets, but I think that's kind of uncommon. Just don't touch it with bare hands, it'll burn you as fast as any hot thing and hurts more.

Dan

Anson Clement <ansonivan@yahoo.com> wrote:
So I follow the advise of Matt Markowitz and use dry ice and a hammer to remove sound deadening from the floor of my project car.....

frikkin cake baby!!!

Just spread that shite on the floor, wait a few minutes and start clobbering the shit out of the floor... the stuff shatters like Ben Harders Passat window when parked out side my house, like Dauns house window when he try's to swap throttle body's on his '86, like my ego when shelly beats me by two seconds at the go-kart track....

When I removed the sound deadening from vic I used a torch, three hours later I was pissed and finished. Tonight I managed to perform the same task with dry ice in about a half hour. I got the stuff at an ice cream parlor for 1.50 per pound, it took two and a half pounds to get the sound shit up, and another half pound to fill the toilet with bubbling steamy joy.

Good shit

Anson