Yeah Baby!!! Lovin' the dry ice!

As cold as it is here you probably did'nt need it.  Oh how my toes hurt.

Erik
----- Original Message -----
From: "Anson Clement" <ansonivan@yahoo.com>
To: <scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
Sent: Tuesday, January 06, 2004 8:45 PM
Subject: Yeah Baby!!! Lovin' the dry ice!

> So I follow the advise of Matt Markowitz and use dry ice and a hammer to
remove sound deadening from the floor of my project car.....

> frikkin cake baby!!!
>
> Just spread that shite on the floor, wait a few minutes and start
clobbering the shit out of the floor... the stuff shatters like Ben Harders
Passat window when parked out side my house,    like Dauns house window when
he try's to swap throttle body's on his '86,      like my ego when shelly
beats me by two seconds at the go-kart track....

> When I removed the sound deadening from vic I used a torch, three hours
later I was pissed and finished. Tonight I managed to perform the same task
with dry ice in about a half hour. I got the stuff at an ice cream parlor
for 1.50 per pound, it took two and a half pounds to get the sound shit up,
and another half pound to fill the toilet with bubbling steamy joy.