Types of coolant to use...

Chain, not to my knowledge...

I should explain too, that the reason why I had trouble with it is because one
of my best friends' sells it through his shop.  He kind of pushed me to put it
in, as he had done several Vanagons (which are prone to leakage problems) but
had not done an upright motor, esp one that is driven so hard.  My car has a
unique throttle setup.  It just has a switch, on, and off.  :-)  Anyways, I
tried it before I was ready to really try it, but it worked out in the long
run.  He sells it because he asked Evans if he could test it, and he loves
it!  He is only company in OK who does.  He buys it bulk, and then sells
it...  There is not much profit in it, but it really works...  Back to your
question:  I know that you can buy it online, and you can contact them
directly to see if there is a rep. in your area to save on shipping, but
beyond that,...?
--
David Utley