Types of coolant to use...

Yes, and no...  I hope you have a fairly tight cooling system before you put
it in...

I had a really weak headgasket, and pump, and they both went at different
times...  Anyone that is seriously considering this, I strongly suggest
getting new hose, water pump, T-stat, new seals, all of it except possibly a
head gasket (if you know yours is good).  The stuff is supposed to be good for
a lifetime, so there is justification for the expense...  In the future when I
get the G60 in mine GTI, I plan to use if for an air/water intercooler as
well, and I think it will REALLY show its power there...  (Evil grin)

Regards,
David Utley
Cable Volkswagen
405-470-3129