From: "Dave Ewing" <MK1Scirocco16v@comcast.net>
To: "Scirocco-L@Scirocco.Org" <scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
Sent: Friday, January 09, 2004 11:04 AM
Subject: RE: OT: Cool Gizmo to have :)

Can you set the sensitivity?  I like my windshield clear all the time so it
seems that if you can't set it then it wouldn't work well for me.  I am
considering the relay upgrade for the wiper delay though so you can set the
delay speed without having to install one of those hokey aftermarket boxes
under your dash.

Dave