Nuts and Bolts

I get all my stuff from http://www.vwparts.com/
They have every clip/screw/nut/bolt you'll ever need. (Just search by PN).  Haven't had any quality issues, but I'm sure there are still better quality parts somewhere ... there always is.  But actually my brake pad carrier bolts (pretty important not to break these - no brakes!) seem to be higher quality than hardware store grade stuff.  Can't remember the stampings off the top of my head.
HTH.