Nuts and Bolts

Believe it or not, I have had great luck getting bolts from the dealer and them actually having them in stock too, and at a reasonal price.  Its nice because the dealer is only 7 miles from my house.  I asked how they don't have anything for the rocco but manage to have the bolts I need.  They said they pretty much use the same stuff in the new engines.  Get this the oil cap on the rocco is the same on my Vr6 and the same on my dad's '02 passat 1.8t.