16V WOES ... HELP!!

Actually, the full tank masks that there is a problem.  The pump does not have
to work as hard with more fuel in the tank, versus less.  You should not have
to drive around with a full tank to make it work, unless it is failing...
Cooling is achieved with any amount of fuel.  However, when a pump is almost
gone, cooling won't help it much, only lessening the work on it.

I may be quibbling here, but I felt it was a worthwhile point to make...

My .02

David
--
David Utley