From: scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org] On Behalf Of Ryan Flynn
Sent: Tuesday, January 06, 2004 3:32 PM
To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: help please

I have a 87 scirocco 16v with bent valves and 170k bottom end. I need to
know what all I need to do a 2.0l conversion. right now I was told by a
local auto company that they would sell me all I need to do the swap
including a used 1.8l head for $495 usd shipped. Is that a good deal?
Also what else than the motor do I need? The motor they quoted me was a
92 passat 9A. They said that that the qoute included all i need to do
the swap. But before I pay, I would like to go in more detail of what I
am needing. To know that I really am getting everything. Any and all
help would be very much appreciated.