help please

I have a 87 scirocco 16v with bent valves and 170k bottom end. I need to know what all I need to do a 2.0l conversion. right now I was told by a local auto company that they would sell me all I need to do the swap including a used 1.8l head for $495 usd shipped. Is that a good deal? Also what else than the motor do I need? The motor they quoted me was a 92 passat 9A. They said that that the qoute included all i need to do the swap. But before I pay, I would like to go in more detail of what I am needing. To know that I really am getting everything. Any and all help would be very much appreciated.