help please

Ryan, its a straight drop in. Just mark ALL the wires and connections well
and plan the transfer. I took 3 days to do it as well as cleaning the engine
bay.
I borrowed an engine hoist and that made a world of difference.
Remember to get the right belts BEFORE you take the engine out of your car
:)
Makes it a lot easier  :)

Julie Macfarlane
1981 MKI 2L 16v