Doug Teulie

I was just 'flashing back' a few years by reading the archives and I
realized that some names have come and gone.

The last I heard of Doug was that some ***kheads lit his Mk1 on fire; but
if I remember right he departed the list before that. Did he have a kid or
something?

Just wondering since Doug, Dirk, and Macsek are the only listers I've met
in person (at Roadstar). Oh wait; also Fenton, Cramer, Bjorkheim, Peet and
maybe a few others.. but that was quite a while ago (97-98ish?).

Time flies..

-Toby