Ignition Coil

Coils are notorious for testing bad when they are fine, and bad when they work
fine...  8-(  But, if the KVs test okay with the car running, and you are not
having any drivability problems, I would stay with the unit you mentioned...
You may or may not have any trouble with the aftermarket coil, but as it is
electrical, I would be less likely to use it on my own car over a stock
unit...

My 0.02,
--
David Utley