Shift rod bushing

I thought I recall having successfully used the A2 bushing (p/n 171 711
067 B) which is used on the A2 selector shaft(1) and relay shaft(2).  The
old bushing is usually pretty easily removed from the bracket, and the new
one can be coerced into the bracket at room temperature with a bit of CV
grease as lubrication.  Of course, I could be way out to lunch and the A2
bushing may be too big.  As far as I know, the A1 bushing is not available
as a separate part and you have to buy the bracket.

Drew