[TECH] Tailight Bulbs

Sure....  However, if you are searching in JEG, you do not know if they
included ALL the pertinent information...  If you can find an old listing on
the Mk1s, I would trust it before the one in JEG or RAG...  Supersessions
after X date, etc...  I may be quibbling, but I have learned the hard way to
be a specific as possible...  That, and I have access to the old
microfiche...  8-)

David
--
David Utley