[TECH] Tailight Bulbs

This would surprise me, as if the part is Scirocco specific (ie. not
common to the A1 chassis) then it is either identified in the model
notes, or it has a separate sub-heading, which is the case for the bulb
information I provided.  Reference JEG 81 9 45 223-0 (Brake, signal and
taillights, SCIR)

YMMV, mine's pretty consistent... :)

Drew

--
|  84 Wolfsburg Edition TurboDiesel Scirocco  |