OT: We are on Mars :)

After the last 2 fiascoes from a few years ago I am certainly glad we
succeeded. There is some consolation that the Japanese and Europeans
also failed in attempts to land on Mars.
BTW I was at a Boy Scout Jamboree in Idaho at the time of the Apollo 11.
We watched it on a drive-in movie type screen. Quite exciting,
especially as I was a nut for that stuff. I still have newspaper and
magazine clippings from all of those early happenings.