OT: We are on Mars :)

I watched NASA TV tonight live as the probe entered the atmosphere and
landed. Wow.
Hearing the voices as each stage ran perfectly, the entry, speed and G
forces reported live. Shute deployment, heat shield drop to the first bounce
on the surface. Incredible!

I remember watching the landing on the moon by Apollo 11 on a small B&W Tv
as a child. I fell back to those times, the excitement was worth the time!

If any one on the list worked on the systems, thanks, I really enjoyed it!
Good start to the new year for sure  :)

Julie Macfarlane
1981 MKI 2L 16v
Amsterdam NY

Working moms: Find helpful tips here on managing kids, home, work —  and
yourself.   http://special.msn.com/msnbc/workingmom.armx