Help me name my VW shop! (fwd)

QOTD:
	"I'm on a seafood diet -- I see food and I eat it."

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sat, 3 Jan 2004 16:48:46 -0600 (CST)
From: stetson <tim@unrealexpectations.ath.cx>
To: scirocco list <scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
Subject: Re: Help me name my VW shop!

This is probably used in 115 different locations in the US but it would
cover the most bases as to a good name.

VWorks?

People can see and associate it as "Vee" Works or the works, it has VW in
it, it's mispelled enough to be memorable, it's short, the VW emblem can
be worked into the logo.

HTH,

Tim

"You must have an IQ of at least half a million."  -- Popeye