Turn Signal Project -- Final Prototype Submission by New Shop

My vote's on clear smoked. Looking good Kirsten! Man, by the time this project is done, I bet you'll think twice about having anything reproduced again. I'm glad someone is doing it and you certainly impress me with the amount of patience, perserverence and energy put into this.

Dan

Kirsten Jensen <kirsten.jensen@earthlink.net> wrote:
Umm....I didn't know there was a difference...heh. Which smoked is
everyone interested in? Amber or Clear? The signal that I brought the
shop as an example looked almost black to me, but come to think of it
perhaps it had an amber tint underneath.

Well, I guess they could be offered in both amber smoked and clear smoked,
but I would like to know which one people would like more. Once the shop
makes a smoked one I will be posting pics and then everyone can decide if
that is what they like.

Kirsten