Turn Signal Project -- Final Prototype Submission by New Shop

The look I am after (I think) is a light to medium smoked amber lens.
But either would probably be ok, as long as they're not too dark - I
don't think they'll look good totally black, but that's just my opinion!
:)

Mark.
80 S
81 S  2.0 ABA/JH/4K

Shop

> My vote's on clear smoked. Looking good Kirsten! Man, by the time this
> project is done, I bet you'll think twice about having anything
reproduced
> again. I'm glad someone is doing it and you certainly impress me with
the
> amount of patience, perserverence and energy put into this.
>
> Dan
>
> Kirsten Jensen <kirsten.jensen@earthlink.net> wrote:
> Umm....I didn't know there was a difference...heh. Which smoked is
> everyone interested in? Amber or Clear? The signal that I brought the
> shop as an example looked almost black to me, but come to think of it
> perhaps it had an amber tint underneath.
>
> Well, I guess they could be offered in both amber smoked and clear
smoked,
> but I would like to know which one people would like more. Once the
shop
> makes a smoked one I will be posting pics and then everyone can decide
if
> that is what they like.
>
> Kirsten
>

> At 01:29 AM 1/2/04, Mark wrote:
> >I'll second that! They look great! I'm still interested in a smoked
> >set if/when you do them... BTW, are the smoked ones going to be
smoked
> >ambers or smoked clears?
> >
> >Thanks!
> >
> >Mark.