Turn Signal Project -- Final Prototype Submission by New Shop

Umm....I didn't know there was a difference...heh.  Which smoked is
everyone interested in?  Amber or Clear?  The signal that I brought the
shop as an example looked almost black to me, but come to think of it
perhaps it had an amber tint underneath.

Well, I guess they could be offered in both amber smoked and clear smoked,
but I would like to know which one people would like more.  Once the shop
makes a smoked one I will be posting pics and then everyone can decide if
that is what they like.

Kirsten