Built 1.6l on eBay

At 09:45 AM 2/29/04 -0500, rob lahey wrote:

>Any CT listers coming to Cincy?
>
>http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2463501153&category=33615

What is the opinion of some of you more experienced engine builders here on
this one?
I asked a couple of questions and this is the reply:
It's without the intake and exhaust manifolds and distributor, but with
cam sprockets and timing belt. It came out of my old
ITC Rabbit that ruled at Lime Rock Park. It ran about
12 races, turning 1:06 & 1:07s until the new owner
rolled the car. It makes somewhere between 110 and 125
hp, up from the stock 75 hp.

Any thoughts?

John